Criteria for the selection of Distinguished Lecturers include the following:
- Does not have to be an ASHRAE member
- Must present timely, relevant topics of interest to ASHRAE members and guests
- Other considerations include recognition such as ASHRAE Fellow, Ph.D., books authored, peer recognition, excellent presentation skills, etc.
- Must be sponsored by two and no more than four ASHRAE members or ASHRAE staff using the Lecturer Nomination Form.
- Must submit a current ASHRAE biographical Record or resume with pertinent data on education, experience, publications, etc.
- Must submit written abstract (brief synopsis) of proposed presentations
- Must agree to serve for a two-year term and speak at a minimum of two chapter events per year in virtual and/or in-person settings, as requested by the Chapter and not imposed by the nominee.
|LIST THE NOMINEE�S TOPIC(S) AND PROVIDE AN ABSTRACT (BRIEF SYNOPSIS)|
OF EACH PROPOSED PRESENTATION:
LIST THE NOMINEE�S LANGUAGES FOR HIS/HER PRESENTATIONS:
LIST NOMINEE'S PREVIOUS SOCIETY PRESENTATIONS:
| SPONSOR�S CERTIFICATION|
I have personally heard the candidate make formal presentations. It is my opinion that the candidate is an effective presenter and will appeal to a mixed audience of technical and non-technical people having interest in current and emerging issues. I believe the candidate will be an excellent public representative of the principles of ethical and professional practice for which ASHRAE stands.